Friday, January 14, 2011

Bugs Bunny

  Bugs Bunny first appeared in Porky's Hare Hunt, in April of 1938. However, it was not his official first appearance until in July of 1940 in A Wild Hare, where he actually got the name Bugs Bunny and has the New York accent. Bugs was created by Ben Hardaway as a prototype, then he was officially created by Tex Avery as an early visual design, and then he was created by Bob Clampett as a final visual design.
   I've always enjoyed animation since I was a kid. I would always watch the Looney Tunes, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Toy Story and the list goes on. The reason I drew Bugs Bunny was because my art class was learning about animation and we were assigned to draw famous cartoon and/or animated characters, and I chose Bugs as my work.He is one of my favorite cartoon characters.

- Henry

Bugs Bunny is owned by Warner Bros.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your nod to the rightful owner. This is good practice in copyright awareness, Henry. Warner Bros and Disney will be fighting over you one day. Take the job with the best pension.

    ReplyDelete