Friday, January 14, 2011

The Talent Show Poster (2010)

  This poster was made by me, and I used watercolour as my material. The reason I made this was because there was a talent show going on in the YMCA building and my art teacher came up to me and asked, "Do you want to make a poster for the talent show?" I answered,"Yes!" because I wanted to be apart of the talent show, granite I didn't participate doing something in the show but I knew I wanted to make a poster! The reason I added Mickey was because I'm pretty much a Mickey fan and I added him in their for giggles. I liked adding the musical notes in their because I knew there was going to be singing involved.

- Henry

Mickey Mouse is owned by the Walt Disney Company.

1 comment:

  1. Every time I saw this poster at the elevators in the lobby, I got excited about the show. That is the key to advertising - make people want something. You achieved that with your choice of talent show symbols (music notes, top hat, microphone) and your solid use of primary colours. I really like the sun rays coming from the top left, and I think you could have extended them a bit longer or added a couple more.

    ReplyDelete